17.3.13

Ad Astra

In several respects, Ad Astra has been a convention of firsts for me. It was the first convention I'd ever attended when arriving onto the scene of writers and readers a few years ago. Last year, it became the first event that I was invited to attend as a panellist.

I am delighted to be attending again and my tentative schedule is as follows:


  • Friday 10 pm Beaufort East - What is Happening With Webseries?
    James Bambury (m), Thomas Gofton, Scott Albert
  • Sunday 1 pm Beaufort East - Summer Scifi Trailer Park
    Sara Dhooma (m), James Bambury, Matt Moore, Adam Shaftoe
  • Sunday 12 pm Ellsemere West - Drowning out Distractions
    James Bambury (m), Karina Sumner-Smith, Stephanie Bedwell-Grime, Ed Greenwood, Julie Czerneda
Thankfully, I am in the will be moderating the two panels where I have the least qualifications.